Saturday, June 6, 2015

Check out the new Starbox subscription options from Starlooks!

 
Have you seen the new Starbox subscription options?  Now you can get 
3 Starlooks Cosmetics of your choice, & 3 Fashion/Lifestyle Gift Cards of your choice a month for only $12 - shipping included!!  You still have the option of being surprised but why not just pick out what you want from the options they give?
You can also choose the $15 option which includes 3, PRO Quality, fashion forecasted Starlooks Cosmetics delivered to your door monthly.
Watch out for the New Classic Starbox coming August 2015!

 
My Review:
 
As you may already know, I am a Starlooks addict and have reviewed several of their products.  I love and adore every single one.  I received a couple new items to promote the new Starbox.  I got a Lip Pencil in Roseate and Cream Blush in Fallen Angel.  The lip pencil is an awesome color and matches my normal lipstick perfectly.  The blush is lighter than I normally would wear but I am tan right now.  If it wasn't summer time, it would be a great color for me because my skin would be lighter.  I was not able to customize this box but will be able to in the future.  I have already ordered my June box and can't believe how much stuff you can get for $12.  It was so easy and fun to do!  I can't wait to see the new products and order more stuff with the gift cards.  You'll have to wait until next month to see my review or order your own.  I highly recommend Starlooks to any beauty addict.  It makes a great gift idea as well.
You can subscribe to Starlooks HERE.
 
Disclosure:  I received a free product for review purposes and was not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment