Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Keep lipstick from feathering with Luv2Kiss Invisible Lip Liner (Review)




Luv2Kiss is a silky-smooth primer pencil that keeps lip color from feathering and bleeding, especially into the fine lines around the lipline.  It keeps your lipstick application perfect. Apply Luv2Kiss Invisible Lip Liner to entire lip area to keep lip color in place, even when eating, drinking, & kissing!

Check out all of the benefits of it...

•Prevents lip gloss and lipstick from bleeding or feathering
•Creates a defined shape to the lips
•Enhances any shade of lip gloss or lipstick
•Waterproof
•Long-lasting
•Free of mineral oil, paraffin, preservatives, and animal-derived ingredient

 
My Review:
 
I recently had the chance to review a Luv2Kiss lip liner pencil by Lashem.  I admit, I was a bit skeptical about applying a clear lip liner.  I thought there was no point.  I was wrong!  After using it for the first time, I knew it made a huge difference.  It kept my lipstick where it was supposed to be and even made it last longer.  It enhanced the color slightly as well.  There is no more lipstick bleeding or smudging with this stuff.  I can definitely say I would highly recommend it to anyone who wears lipstick and wants to keep it in place.
 
Disclosure:  I received a free product in exchange for my unbiased opinions and was not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment