Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Polish and exfoliate your face with Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish




 
Exuviance skin care is clinically proven to reduce lines and wrinkles, increase firmness, smooth texture and even skin tone with a patented bionic blend of highly evolved Polyhydroxy and Alpha Hydroxy acids. Discover dermatologist developed skin care that has perfected the science of skin transformation by delivering full-strength anti-aging benefits without irritation.
 
My Review:
 
I recently had the chance to try some amazing skin care products by Exuviance.  I received a full size tube of Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish, Purifying Cleansing Gel, and samples of collagen Triple Boost Serum and Intensive Eye Treatment Pads.  After using these products for the last few weeks, my face feels great and looks so much better.  I have a "glow" now and the dry, rough patches are gone.  I have not had a single breakout and my sensitive skin has had no irritation.  The Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish makes my skin feel like I just stepped out of the salon and is so easy to use.  You just apply a thin layer to your clean, wet face.  Massage for thirty seconds, then leave it on for up to two minutes.  Then rinse it off with warm water and pat dry.  It removes blackheads, minimizes pores, and exfoliates.  I highly recommend these products to anyone who wants their skin to look and feel amazing!  You can find all of the products on the website.

Disclosure:  I received free items for review purposes and was not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment