Monday, March 2, 2015

Repair Your Hair With H2Thermal (Review & Giveaway)




Looking for soft, shiny and strong hair? H2Thermal contains a special mix of natural ingredients that repair hair from root to tip. Its Moisture Infusing Microbeads use jojoba extract with wheat proteins to prevent damage from heat, both natural and from styling. As if that wasn't enough, H2Thermal uses a powerful blend of natural ingredients, such as witch hazel extract, shea butter, rosemary extract and algae extract to repair, hydrate and reinforce your hair, giving you sexy hair that lasts!
 
- Get Thicker, Fuller Hair
- Repair Split Ends and Breakage
- Protect Against Heat Styling Damage
- Hydrate Hair to Lock Out Heat and Humidity
- Add Body and Shine to Your Hair!
 
Featured Ingredients

Moisture Infusing Microbeads, or MIM, is unique to H2Thermal's formula. These heat-activated beads are infused with ions and jojoba oil to penetrate hair and repair it from the roots on through.

Shea Butter works to hydrate dry hair to repair it, and helps protect it from heat damage.

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein strengthens hair's protein structure, and prevents damage while restoring shine.

Witch Hazel Extract is rich in tannins, and helps nourish and repair cells.

Algae Extract is full of nutrients that give your hair the life and luster it deserves.

Rosemary Extract can benefit circulation and encourage healthy hair growth.
 

My Review:
 
I recently had the chance to review a bottle of  H2Thermal.  I wanted to try this because I blow dry and flat-iron my hair everyday.  It really takes it's toll on my hair so I can use all the help I can get to save it.  The product feels like lotion and is very silky feeling on my hands when I apply it to my hair.  I only need to use a small amount and run it through my towel dried hair.  When I start blow drying, I can feel it getting softer and silkier.  I was getting regular hair trims but since I got H2Thermal, I have not needed a trim.  My hair looks and feels healthy.  It has been a miracle worker for my hair!  I use it twice a week and love the results I am getting.  I would highly recommend H2Thermal to anyone who wants softer, shinier, silkier hair when they heat treat it.  You can purchase it on the Let's Talk Beauty website.  Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, & Pinterest.


Giveaway:

One lucky winner will receive a bottle of H2Thermal just like I reviewed.  To enter, just fill out the entry form below.  It is open to U.S. residents only.  Thanks for entering and good luck!




Disclosure:  I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment