Sunday, March 8, 2015

Detangle your hair easily with Hair Symphony Brushes (Review)




Hair Symphony brushes are loved and appreciated by both women and men, kids and teenagers.  Their brushes easy detangle any type of hair and can be used on wet or dry hair.  You don't have to deal with pain while brushing any more!
You get a salon quality Styling Brush, the innovative Detangling Brush and the Cosmetics Bag for easy storage all in one stylish set!  You will Immediately see an Improvement in the way your hair looks and feels.


 


My Review:
 
I recently had the chance to review a set of Hair Symphony brushes.  I wanted to try these for my daughter's hair.  She has long, baby fine hair that tangles easily.  She always gets mad when I brush her hair because she says I pull too hard.  When she puts her own hair up, she misses tangles and her hair looks awful.  When these brushes arrived, she immediately took them over.  She brushed the tangles out of her hair easily with both of them.  The larger brush, which is a styling brush now resides in her bathroom so she can use it everyday.  She put the pink detangling brush in her gym bag so she can put her hair up before basketball practice and games.
 


I am glad I have found a brush set that takes the tangles out of her hair painlessly.  I would highly recommend Hair Symphony to anyone.  Check out the website or follow them on Facebook or Twitter.
 
 
Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment