The Savvy Living NanoRazor 3" black ceramic paring knife is an all-around performance ceramic knife that is sharp, durable and delivers effortless & high precision. The free peeler included in the packaging can be re-arranged for both right handed and left handed consumers. This product is perfect fit for the healthy eating conscious consumers who love to enjoy the authentic taste of their fruit and vegetables.
Ceramic knives are sharper, more lightweight, and much easier to clean than steel ones. However, many people complain that ceramic knives are too fragile, chipping or shattering at the slightest bump. The Savvy Living NanoRazor is made using a special 4-step process which makes their blades sharper, denser, and more durable than those on regular ceramic knives.
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a NanoRazor knife. The knife arrived in a nice box with a free peeler. They were both molded perfectly in foam so they could easily be stored away for safety. The first thing I used the knife for was peeling potatoes. It worked great and is extremely sharp. I actually cut my thumb because I wasn't used to using such a sharp knife. I decided to try the peeler while I was peeling. It got the job done but not as quickly as the knife. The peeler is not near as sharp either. Next, I tried peeling apples with both items. They both worked great again! The peeler worked much better on apples because of the softer skin. This is the first ceramic knife I have ever used and am glad to add it to my kitchen. It is easy to hold onto and fits my hand nicely. I would highly recommend this knife to anyone who wants a sharp, quality kitchen knife. You can find out more about it at Savvy Living.
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment