This Goddess Rash Guard Compression Shirt will increase workout effectiveness by offering unbelievable flexibility, comfort and moisture management with it's extremely high quality functional material design. It is designed for active women of all levels, so this workout shirt is an essential game changer for your workout routine!
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a Rash Guard Compression Shirt in my choice of colors. I chose black because it is my favorite color and it goes with everything. The shirt arrived just in time for a ski trip we had planned. I thought it would be the perfect time to try it out. I wore the Compression shirt with a pair of leggings as my base layer of clothing. I wore another pair of jogging pants and a sweatshirt over them, then put my thin weather-proof snow suit on. Normally, I would wear 3-4 shirts but I did not need to this time. The Compression shirt kept my body heat in and kept the cold out. I was able to ski all day without having to take warm up breaks.
I ordered the size large shirt all though I normally wear a medium. I'm glad I did because it would be a tighter fit than I would like. The shirt can be worn alone or underneath other shirts. It is made of soft material that does not allow hair or fuzz to cling to it. The stitching is made perfectly and has not raveled after several washings. I would highly recommend the Goddess Rash Guard Compression Shirt to anyone who wants a comfortable shirt. You can purchase it HERE on Amazon.
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment