Check out the new and improved Fogless Shower Mirror by Cassani...
- NEW! FACIALLY CONTOURED - MODERN DESIGN - OPTIMAL VIEWING - This improved modern design was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Cassani Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower.
- EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON - Guaranteed Fogless - Fits Conveniently In Any Shower.
- NO MORE MESSY SINKS - Plus! Detachable Fogless Mirror is ideal for home or travel use.
- NO SUCTION CUPS - Ultra Convenient and Easy Install - Includes 2 Stainless Steel Adhesive Wall Mounts for Shatterproof Fog Free Mirror and Razor Holder.
- INCLUDES MODERN STAINLESS STEEL WALL MOUNTS (FOR RAZOR AND MIRROR) - Hassle-Free 100% MoneyBack Guarantee if you are not fully satisfied.
My Review:
I recently received a Fogless Shower Mirror by Cassani to review. It arrived in a bag with a protective film on the mirror to prevent it from getting scratched during shipping. The mirror was very clear and defined. It came with a wall mount for the mirror as well as a mount for a razor. They were easy to apply since I just had to peel and stick.
I actually placed this mirror next to my bathtub because I take a lot of baths. I often wish I had a mirror next to the tub so I could tweeze my eyebrows or remove eye makeup. I can even relax in the tub now with a facial mask on and I will be able to see if it is dry without getting up to check. It's so handy to have right there! I can see why they would be nice as a shower mirror because it doesn't fog up. I would definitely recommend the Fogless Shower Mirror by Cassani to anyone who wants a mirror in their shower or tub. You can only purchase it HERE on Amazon for $14.99.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
No comments :
Post a Comment