Monday, March 24, 2014

Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Gives You an Energy Boost

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


    • ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha
    • CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolism
    • LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING: Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie
    • 137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content.
    • IMPROVED HAIR & SKIN HEALTH: Scientists have discovered Matcha Green Tea helps protect from harmful UVA/UVB rays as well as free radicals damage.



    My Review:

    I recently had the chance to review Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder.  I had never tried anything like this before but I had read about the benefits of it.  I wasn't sure what to expect.  When I first received it, I chose a simple drink recipe in the 70 page recipe guide that came with it to get the idea of what it tasted like.  I chose the Sparkling Matcha which was made with Matcha Powder, sparkling water, ice, warm water, and lime.  To be honest, it was awful and I couldn't gut it.  I wasn't going to give up that easy because I knew water wasn't going to mask the flavor very much.  
    The next drink recipe I tried was one of my own.  I mixed a little Matcha Powder with some warm Torani Salted Caramel syrup then added it to cold milk.  It was delicious!  I couldn't taste the Matcha at all.  I am addicted to milk with caramel syrup in it but usually don't warm it but I did this time to get the Matcha dissolved.



    Since that recipe worked so well, I decided to try adding Matcha to my vanilla yogurt.  It blended in pretty good and I couldn't taste it all.  I am looking forward to trying Matcha Powder in more of my recipes because my energy and focus have been improved.  If it does what it says and improves my overall skin and hair health as well,  I will definitely continue to use it.  So far, I would recommend to anyone who wants an energy boost.  You can purchase it HERE on Amazon for $25.00 with free shipping.   

    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments :

    Post a Comment