Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70
years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their
healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural
ingredients that helps your cat live a long, happy life. Hill's Ideal Balance Grain-Free Roasted Chicken Recipe Canned Cat Food is made with
real chicken and tasty vegetables. Natural ingredients in perfect
balance.
Key Benefits
- Balanced for adult cats 1-6 years of age.
- Natural chicken & great taste guaranteed.
- Vegetables, vitamins & minerals to keep playing longer.
- Supports healthy digestion for happy tummies.
- No grain added & no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- $34.29 for a case of 24 cans (2.9 oz. each)
My Review:
I recently received six cans of Hill's Ideal Balance Grain-Free Roasted Chicken Recipe Canned Cat Food to review from Chewy.com. My cat, Nikki, was eager to be the taste tester for this this review. She had never tried this brand before but absolutely loved it. As soon as I opened the can, she was under my feet begging for it. She could smell the chicken and pawed my pant leg until I put it in her bowl.
She had the entire can gobbled up in about a minute and still wanted more. She is usually a picky cat and don't like to try new things. If she does try a new food, she doesn't eat much of it so I was surprised when she ate all of this. Now she meows every time I go to the kitchen because she thinks she is going to get a can of Hill's. She is so spoiled just like the rest of my pets. I would definitely recommend Chewy for this product or any pet products. Check out the website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.
Disclosure: I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment