Friday, March 21, 2014

Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Gives You Accurate Results Fast



Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Operation & Intelligent Hypertension Indicator is a fast and accurate way to check your blood pressure.  

Here are it's features:

  • New intelligent voice-guided feature alerts you to the proper positioning of your wrist for accurate blood pressure measurements.
  • Automatically provides an audible hypertension assessment via a new talking function (as well as a display on the LCD screen).
  • Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use with clinically proven technology, stores 180 blood pressure readings (90 x 2 users) with date and time recordings.
  • Automatic Irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and Hypertension Indicator.
  • Push-button access to average blood pressure readings based on all readings in memory, AM versus PM readings, or the 3 most recent readings.

My Review:

I recently received an Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor to review.  I have to monitor my blood pressure constantly because it so low.  This is the perfect size to carry around and it even comes with it's own storage case and batteries.  The instructions were easy to understand even though the monitor tells you what to do.
 

You simply place the monitor on your wrist and the voice tells you if your arm is too high or too low.  When you have it adjusted correctly, it will begin taking your blood pressure.  When my blood pressure reading was done, she said my reading of 87/43 was optimal.  This is not an optimal reading, this is a sign of hypotension, which is not even an option on the monitor.  This is my normal blood pressure range so I'm not really concerned because my doctors have me watching it.  I take medication to keep it that high!  I think the monitor should have an alert for people to be alarmed if their numbers go below a certain point, which can be just as dangerous as high blood pressure.  Overall, I would recommend this monitor to anyone who wants to take their blood pressure quickly and easily.  You can purchase it HERE on Amazon for $42.95.

Disclosure:  I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment