Friday, October 25, 2013

Shop for the latest smartphones, tablets, & accessories at Best Buy Mobile Specialty Stores (Review & Coupon)

Do you need to get a new mobile phone but are dreading the experience of shopping for one? Why don't you check out Best Buy Mobile specialty stores? These shops are found locally in malls or in your neighborhood shopping centers, and are focused on mobile devices and accessories. You can shop for the latest smartphones and tablets from Verizon, AT&T and Sprint, from all the top brands, along with stylish accessories to suit your lifestyle. The staff is highly trained, yet non-commissioned, so they can help determine the right phone for you, as well as compare plans across the carriers. They can set up and activate your new phone, transfer your contacts and data and set you up with the complimentary Walk Out Working™ program. To find one of the 414 Best Buy Mobile specialty stores, click here.
 
My Review:
 
I recently stopped by a Best Buy Mobile booth and discussed the options of upgrading my phone.  I had just got a new phone but I am not in a contract.  I hate my new phone and would like to get a different one because of the battery life.  The sales person was very friendly and helpful.  He answered all of my questions and went over all of my options.  They had some good deals but I am not ready to sign a contract right now.  I decided that when I do upgrade, I will definitely go through them.  I also checked out their selection of accessories and found some cases that I liked.  Of course, they didn't have any that fit my phone but said they could probably order one for me.  I usually have to order my phone cases online anyways because nobody has them.  Overall, I would definitely recommend Best Buy Mobile to anyone looking for cell phones or accessories. 
 
Coupon
 
Click HERE to save $5 off one in-stock mobile phone case, shield or charger! - valid in Best Buy Mobile™ Specialty Stores ONLY.
 
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

No comments :

Post a Comment