Zaycon Foods are a privately owned company based in the state of Washington. The company was founded in 2009 to bring fresh meats and other products direct to consumers at wholesale prices. The founders have extensive experience in sales, business management and the grocery industry.
I was given the opportunity to try the exceptional service of Zaycon Foods. They added a credit of a box of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts to my account which was $73.60. I just had to wait a couple months until they were in my area to pick them up. I just pulled my truck around to their loading truck, gave them my name, and they loaded them in the truck for me. I never had to get out. That's service!
The box was 18x12x7" and weighed 40 pounds. The chicken came directly from the farm and had never been frozen. It has no hormones, additives, or artificial ingredients. All you're getting is 100% natural, delicious chicken.
I must say it was worth the wait. They are simply delicious! They are the biggest, juiciest chicken breasts I have ever seen.
The first night, I made BBQ chicken breasts with mashed potatoes and corn. A half of a breast was more than enough for each of us! They are that big! I had a lot left over so I made my favorite chicken dip recipe the next day. Here is the recipe if you'd like to try it...
Chicken Sh*t Dip
1 pound of cooked chicken breast (I used BBQ but have used plain and even shake 'n baked before)
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. mayonnaise
8 oz. package of shredded mild cheddar cheese
seasoned salt to taste
garlic powder to taste
Shred chicken. Mix everything up in a bowl and put in a casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until sides start to brown. Serve with Tostitos or crackers. I guarantee you will have people begging for more if you make this dip!
Overall, I would highly recommend Zaycon Foods to anyone who wants fresh chicken breasts. You can check out their website to see when they will be coming to your area. You can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Youtube.
Disclosure: I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
Oh that looks YUMMY! I have some chicken breasts in the freezer and I need to try that!
ReplyDeleteNice Recipe :)
ReplyDeleteI had the chance to do this, but because the location is over an hour away, I'm glad I said no! I'd rather have 40lbs of chicken, but not frozen and an hour away in temps above 80 still in the south, it just doesn't make sense.
The chicken dip sounds delicious. I love dips, especially ones with chicken. I love the idea of having fresh foods shipped to me as well.
ReplyDeleteYour recipe and review are making me very eager to order chicken from Zaycon. Not to be crass, but those are some good looking breasts. Haha
ReplyDeleteThat chicken looks perfect! Very very cool and I love that it's fresh! The dip looks good too!
ReplyDeleteThe dip sounds really good and simple to make! I wonder if they come out to my area! That would be nice to use!
ReplyDeleteI love my Zaycon chicken. That dip sounds really good, too!
ReplyDeleteI love my chicken! I made BBQ chicken the night we got ours too! Great minds and all that. :)
ReplyDelete