Be the star in your own personalized romance novel!
Any couple can play the starring roles in YourNovel - as hero or heroine - how cool is that? With dozens of books and eBooks set in exotic locations around the world, there's something for everyone (even vampire, detective, golf and historical fiction). The authors blend action and romance to produce fun, campy books for a one-of-a-kind gift or keepsake.
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a book of my choice from YourNovel. When I went to order my book, I forgot to make my selection on the drop down menu so Another Day in Paradise was the default choice. It turned out to be a great selection because the couple was just like me & my husband in so many ways. I was able to enter both of our names and personalize many things like my favorite song, radio station, color, & perfume. The book mentions our best friends' names and the truck my husband drives. It's fun to read a story that is supposed to be about us. It makes me get lost in it. I only wish it would part of it would come true since this story is about a woman who wins an all expense paid trip to paradise. Their love is tested after the husband risks his own life to save the wife in two different situations in the book. I know my husband would do the same thing so it was like I was reading about ourselves in a fantasy life. It was a decent book overall and not too long. I would definitely recommend YourNovel to anyone who wants a personalized keepsake to cherish. It also makes a great gift idea for any avid book reader. You can get them in paperback or hardback and even add your own photo! Check out the website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube.
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
This is really neat, I think it would make an awesome Anniversary gift as well!
ReplyDelete