The new Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale features auto calibration technology that makes tracking your weight easy, right out of the box. With the latest generation of Step-on Activation, your body weight is displayed immediately upon stepping onto the scale, with no tapping required to turn on or activate the scale. The Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale accurately displays results in increments of 0.2 pounds or 0.1 kilograms on its easy to read widescreen LCD, and uses 4 G sensors to capture weights up to 400 lbs or 180 kg with industry leading accuracy. The Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale also boasts a convenient unit button that instantly changes the unit of measurement from pounds to kilograms and optionally British stones. The Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale utilizes an oversized platform, impact resistant tempered glass, and durable construction. It is designed with accuracy, convenience and ease of use in mind. It also turns off automatically to conserve battery life, and runs on 1 Lithium 2032 battery (included) for the best in performance. Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed.
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review the new Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale. It came with a battery so I was able to weigh in as soon as it arrived. The digital screen is large and reads very quickly. I have weighed myself in different areas to see if my weight changes and it always gives the same reading. I have tried weighing myself with a bag of sugar, which is five pounds and it gives and exact weight. They have a modern style since they are made of tempered glass. It makes them look very neat. I am very happy with this scale because it gives an accurate, precise weight every time. I would highly recommend Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale to anyone looking for great scales at a reasonable price. You can purchase them HERE.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I've been needing a scale. I haven't had one in about 5 years and without that holding me accountable my weight has crept up and up. Maybe this is the one for me. Thanks for the review!
ReplyDeleteI need a new scale. This one looks like a good one. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI've got 2 scales, and I love mine! LOL This one however seems like it would be a better fit for my bathroom! Thanks I'll have to check it out! :)
ReplyDelete