Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dog Lovers Limited Edition Cravebox Contents

 


Yesterday, my Dog Lovers Limited Edition Cravebox arrived.  I was one of the raffle drawing winners to get in on this box but I still only had to pay $12.00.  My pooches were in heaven with the treats inside!  It included...

TropiClean Fresh Breath Gel

Fido's Cookies

Canine Caviar Buffalo Stix

Scott Pet Pork Chomps 7" Peanut Butter Flavor

Scott Pet Pork Chomps 4" Pepperoni Flavor

Kong chewy Treats, Lamb Meat Stix

The Original Pet Bowl Mat

Can of Merrick Dog Food, Grammy's Pot Pie

Merrick Dry Food, Real Chicken & Sweet Potato

Merrick Dry Food, Real Duck & Sweet Potato

Merrick Bandanna

Bonus Offer to post picture of dog enjoying Pork Chomps and I will receive a Collar & Lead Set

$5.00 rebate on Kong treats

Literature


I can tell you, it was well worth the $12.00 and my 4 dogs are as happy as can be.  All four noses were in the box as I opened it.

If you haven't joined Cravebox yet, for $10.00 a month, you get a box full of goodies like this sent to your house. Every month the theme changes so it's always different stuff and well worth the money. I love it! Check it out at www.cravebox.com.  

No comments :

Post a Comment