Thursday, August 23, 2012

Greased Lightning Review & Giveaway

 
About Greased Lightning
 
The Greased Lightning family of super-strength degreaser products tackle today's cleaning needs. Our multi-purpose products can be used throughout the home and beyond - from kitchens and bathrooms to garages and patios.
Since the launch of our flagship product in 1985, we have worked to create innovative cleaning products based on feedback we gain from you, our customers. Our products are developed with you in mind and are designed to provide superior cleaning and degreasing power to help save you valuable time and money.
Our everyday household cleaning products include Greased Lightning® Multi-Purpose; Greased Lightning® Orange Blast, and Greased Lightning® Super Strength.
Once the inside of your home is clean, you can move to the garage with Greased Lightning® Auto & Shop.
Greased Lightning is owned by Home Care Labs, a division of BioLab, Inc. A Chemtura Company, and is headquartered in Lawrenceville, Ga.

Greased Lightning - Cleans When Others Can't.


During the summer, the house can get a little messy after being away on vacation, indulging in the laziness of the season, and hosting family and friends. Scrub away the unwanted remnants of summer (but not the memories!), and start fresh for the new school year.
If you have gunk in your grill, grass and dirt stains on your child’s clothing, or just a neglected bathroom, Greased Lightning can FIGHT DIRTY until trouble spots are gone. As a multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser, Greased Lightning also saves you valuable time and money by eliminating the need to buy different products for multiple parts of the house.
To help you get started, GL is offering a Buy One Get One Free coupon for our flagship cleaner, GL Super Strength. The coupon is redeemable at Dollar General, Family Dollar, and Walmart stores, and is good for both 32 oz. and 40 oz. bottles, which retails for $3.99.
This offer can be found at glstrikes.com and ends Aug 31, 2012. Visit http://greasedlightning.com/where_to_buy_GL/ to find a Family Dollar, Dollar General, or Walmart location near you.
 
 
My Review
 
I recently received 2 bottles of Greased Lightning Super Strength Cleaner & Degreaser and a coupon for a free full sized bottle of Greased Lightning to review.  I have not used the coupon yet because the stores around me only had the same product as the sample bottles I received.  I wanted to wait to try something different.  I have been using the Super Strength Cleaner & Degreaser everywhere in house.  I am finding that it works well in most areas.  It does a really great job on stove tops and ovens.  I have used it on the sinks, counter tops, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, bathtubs, showers, toilets, & grill.  I would say I could replace any of my normal cleaning products with this except my toilet cleaner.  It did do a decent job but I believe my normal toilet cleaning product did a better job overall.  I am going to keep watching for the Multi Purpose Cleaner in my area to try it out.  I would highly recommend the Super Strength Cleaner & Degreaser for those tough to clean areas in your home.  Check them out at www.greasedlightning.com. 
 
 
 
Enter to win one of ten bottles of Greased Lightning on the Rafflecopter below.  Open to U.S. only.  Only one "Pitch List" winner per household/IP address allowed.  Thank you for entering & good luck!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

DISCLAIMER:  No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and is Facebook-compliant. Winners will be notified by email from a ‘Pitch List ‘ Blog. Winners will have 72 hours to respond or risk forfeiting their prize. Prize fulfillment is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This blogs participating may not be held liable for Sponsors who do not fulfill prize shipments.

Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

1 comment :

  1. Its nice that it can be used on sinks, countertops and stovetops as well.

    ReplyDelete