Friday, August 24, 2012

Anytime Costumes.com Review - Charlie Sheen Adult Men's Halloween Costume




 
Anytime Costumes.com has a huge selection of costumes for adults because Halloween isn't just for kids.  We like to dress up too.  Whether it's just for fun or to try to win big at a costume contest, you are sure to find the perfect costume here.  They have everything imaginable for men, women, couples, & even plus sized.

 
My Review
 
I recently had the opportunity to review any adult costume of my choice from Anytime Costumes.com that was $35.00 or less.  I let my son choose this time because he needed a costume for this year.  He chose the Charlie Sheen Men's Costume Kit.  It retails for $22.99 and includes a face mask and a shirt with Charlie's quotes all over it.  The mask was folded in half and has a crease in it that I cannot get out.  This makes it bear no resemblance to Charlie Sheen whatsoever.  I am afraid to use heat because I may distort it even worse.  We could always use paint and makeup to add our own flair to create our own special Charlie look.  We haven't decided what to do yet.  My son loves the shirt that came with it.  I ordered the Standard size and it fits perfectly.  He is almost 13 and is 5' 7".  I'm a little disappointed in how the mask turned out but I think we can alter it to make it work.  Overall, I would recommend Anytime Costumes.com because of previous experience with their awesome costumes.  Check them out at www.anytimecostumes.com.
 
Find Anytime Costumes on FaceBook HERE.
 
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments :

  1. That was really nice information about Charlie Sheen Adult Men's Halloween Costume. You can giving better details to getting easily for this costumes easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime Costumes.com is really good for all to getting easily best Charlie Sheen Men's Costume Kit online with great offers. So if you can buying so that site was really great for all. Thanks sharing a nice information about costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice reviews about the Costumes.com, i like it very much and also dress with mask is right for any function...

    ReplyDelete