87% of adults in the US have some type of foot problem and one of the most common problems is calluses. Calluses are rough dry patches that form on the feet. Anyone with callused feet who want to have silky smooth healthy feet will love the La Pédi Bon callus remover. This kit contains a battery operated foot callus remover, one replacement head, a cleaning brush, and instructions. Batteries are not included.
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a La Pédi Bon callus remover. My pitiful feet were in dire need of this because I go barefoot all the time and I haven't been moisturizing them like I should be. I didn't even realize how bad they were until I took a picture of them! Summer is coming so it is time to get these ugly feet back to looking normal.
The first time I used La Pédi Bon, it made a big difference in how my feet felt and looked. There was still a light callus and dry skin there but nothing compared to what it used to be. It was so easy to use and automatically stopped if I pushed too hard. I stopped when it felt smooth to me.
Every few days, I ran it over the spot again and my callus is literally disappearing! Every time, my skin gets softer and smoother. I love how this product requires virtually no effort. No more tired arms from filing away with pumice and files to get callouses off! I would definitely recommend La Pédi Bon to anyone who wants to get rid of calluses easily. You can purchase it HERE on Amazon.
Disclosure: I received a free product for review purposes and was not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment