Monday, March 23, 2015

Get soft, silky skin with GoPure Fractionated Coconut Oil (Review)




The Fractionated Coconut Oil by GoPure is considered an all-natural type of carrier oil that is able to easily absorb into your skin, which makes it a go-to option for all types of topical therapies. It offers a feather-light emollient, providing a soothing barrier, without the risk of clogging your pores, and is ideal for dry or otherwise troubled skin. It provides the skin with a non-greasy, silky smooth feel, unlike the other vegetable carrier oils currently available. It is completely soluble with all types of essential oils and is odorless and colorless.  It will not stain any fabric it comes in contact with. It also has a prolonged shelf life, which means it will not go rancid and is designed for topical use only.
 
 
My Review:
 
I recently had the chance to review a bottle of GoPure Fractionated Coconut Oil.  I have always been a huge fan of coconut oil but this is the first time I have used it in the liquid form.  I have always bought the tubs of solid oil that you have to let melt in your hand before applying.  Most of them leave me shiny and smelling like a Pina Colada.  That's fine with me but my husband hates the smell of coconut.  Since this oil from GoPure arrived, I will never go back to tub oils!  There is absolutely no scent to it.  It's a carrier oil so I can add my own essential oil to it if I want it to be scented.  it feels amazing as a massage oil and makes a great tanning oil.  I have been using it exclusively in my tanning bed and have gotten a nice tan from it.  It leaves my skin super soft and silky without the greasy look.  I would highly recommend this to anyone.  You can purchase it HERE on Amazon.

Disclosure:  I received a free product for review purposes and was not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.


No comments :

Post a Comment