Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag is Perfect For All Lunches (Review)



 
Save Money by Packing your Lunch with the Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag.  It has convenient features and contemporary designs so this polyester lunch tote bag is ideal for those on the go.  It's got an adjustable shoulder strap, multiple pockets and a large main compartment area.  It also features
  an elastic rope on it's side to hold beverages and also includes a side handle.  These lunch bags are ideal to take to work, for kid's lunches, outing events, picnics, etc.  The bag is 12.25"h x 10.25"w x 8.75"d.
 
My Review:
 
 I recently had the chance to review a Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag.  My daughter has to pack a meal to take to Basketball games after school so I thought this would be perfect.  It is red and black, which are her school colors.  It is larger than I expected it to be but it is a nice size.  She can fit plenty of goodies in here and have room for extra snacks for after the game.  It is well insulated to keep everything cold all day if I put a cold pack inside.  There is a side pocket for smaller items or silverware.
 
 
 
The bag I received did not have a place on the side for drinks like they advertised but there is plenty of space inside to carry one.  Overall, I would definitely recommend the Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag to anyone who wants a nice sized bag that holds plenty of food.  You can purchase it HERE on Amazon.
 
 
Disclosure:  I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.


No comments :

Post a Comment