Monday, February 16, 2015

Fantasy Box Is Not Just Valentine's Day. Check Out the Limited Edition Platinum Spa Box (Review)

 
The Platinum Spa Limited Edition Valentine's Day Fantasy Box was exclusively designed for The View.  It features an amazing lingerie set of your choice (Black-Decadence, Red-Romance, or Blue-Sweetness), an array of luxuriously sweetly-scented products and three signature Fantasy Box instruction cards for setting the mood and turning your home into a romantic spa retreat. And no need to worry about the neighbors, the package is delivered in a discreet brown box.
 
 

My Review:
 
I recently had the chance to review a Platinum Spa Valentine's Day Fantasy Box.  I adore Fantasy Box and could not wait to receive this box.  I already had Valentine's Day plans for dinner and the new hot movie with my hubby so this would fit in perfectly for the after party.
 


As promised, the box arrived in plain cardboard with no distinguishable labels to give a clue to what is inside.  When I opened the box, the first layer had three cards that gave ideas and instructions on how to use the products inside.
 


Under the flap lay the lovely products!  I'm in heaven!  Some of  my favorite things all thrown into one box!  Anyone could get used to this.  Here is a breakdown of everything inside...
 



Lingerie- I chose the Decadence set, which is black.  You can get red or blue as well.  They are supposed to come with panties but mine did not.  I ordered a size large even though I usually wear medium and it fits perfectly.  It is super cute and comfy.
 


Coquette Thigh High Hose - I honestly did not wear these because my husband hates them.
 



Kama Sutra Chocolate Crème Brulee Body Souffle - This stuff is very moisturizing and smells delicious.  I felt like I was being slothered in chocolate pudding.
 


JimmyJane Afterglow Natural Massage Oil Candle - This candle burned nicely and smelled great.  It does not leave your skin waxy like some oil candles do.  If you like hot oil massages, then this is perfect for you.
 


Sliquid Organics Sensual Massage Oil - This oil does not have much of a scent but works great. 
 


Kama Sutra Honey Dust Kissable Body Powder - This powder comes in a cute bag and also a tin.  It has a feather duster to apply it with.  It smells amazing!  You will definitely want to kiss it off!
 


Bag of flower petals - You can drop these in the bath water to set the mood or leave a trail to where you are with them.
 



Bag of 9 Tealight Candles - I lit these around the room to create a sexier atmosphere.
 
There was also a 25% off code for my first subscription box!
 
Thanks to Fantasy Box, my Valentine's Day (and the next morning) was amazing!  I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to add some fun in the bedroom or wants a great gift idea.  It's not just for Valentine's Day.  It is perfect for any occasion or every night!  This box is still available for $99 (that's half price!) so hurry before they sell out!  Check out the website for all the other boxes that is available and be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
 
Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment