Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Get a Natural Looking Tan with Glow2Go Sunless Tanning Towelettes (Review & Giveaway)





Get ready to glow!
GLOW2GO is America’s brand new innovative and most talked about sunless tanning towelettes.
This pack of Glow2Go contains twenty individually wrapped premium towelettes which are perfect for sunless tanning at home or on the go.  This super-saver box comes with a special ‘press to open’ area that will enable easy pulling of one towelette at a time without opening the entire box!
Each towelette is concentrated with an innovative self-tan formula that will produce a natural looking tan in just four hours!




My Review:

I recently had the chance to review a box of Glow2Go Self Tanning Towelettes by Thermalabs.  I have two working tanning beds in my basement but I hate laying in them.  I only use them in the spring time to get a nice base color down before summer so I don't burn.  I usually spend the winter pasty white in color because my summer tan fades away so fast.  I have tried several self tanning lotions but I always turn out orange and streaked so I pretty much gave up on having color through the winter.  After reading about Glow2Go, I was exited to try it.
 
 
As you can see above, I had literally no color.  After applying Glow2Go to my legs one time, I had a very light tan.  I did have a little bit of streaking but I just applied another towelette four hours later.  It evened the tan out.  The next day, I repeated the process of one wipe application another after four hours.
 
 
Here are my results after four applications.  I had the results I was looking for and tan that looked natural.  I used one towelette for my legs and one for the rest of my body.  I did not use it on my face because I am afraid it will cause sensitivity issues.  I love how easy they are to use and how fast they are to apply.  I only have to wait about ten minutes to get dressed.  The color lasts up to two weeks but I noticed it getting lighter after every shower.  I just reapplied whenever I noticed it was getting too light.  I think these would be perfect for someone who wants a nice tan for a night out or a special weekend.  I would definitely recommend Glow2Go to anyone who wants to get a sexy tan without the effects of the sun.  Check out the website or follow Thermalabs on Facebook & Twitter.
 
Giveaway:
 
One lucky winner will receive a box of Glow2Go Towelettes just like I reviewed.  To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below.  This is open to U.S. only.  Thank you for entering and good luck!
 
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment