Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Get 100 Bright Glow Sticks For a Great Price (Review)






The Super Glow is the best brand of glow sticks on the market. You will receive one tube of 100 luminescent light bracelets. Each tube contains 5 colors -- Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Pink.  It also contains 100 connectors so you can hook the ends together to make bracelets and necklaces.
 
Once they start glowing, The Super Glow brand glow bracelets will last you all night. They will glow super bright for 8 - 10 hours then they will start to fade out but may continue to emit some light for up to 36 hours.


My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a tube of Super Glow bracelets.  They were so easy to use.  It just took a simple crunch and they were lit.  Every one had a connector to make it into a bracelet or necklace.  I knew they would be a hit at Christmas time because kids love glow sticks!  I hosted my family Christmas party on Christmas Eve and hung some of the bracelets on my tree.  The kids could take them off and wear them if they wanted to.  I also hung them on my outside trees on Christmas Eve as ornaments.  They shined bright all night.  Unfortunately, my pictures wouldn't show up right.  The most unique way I saw these used was on New Year's Day.  I woke up at 6:30 a.m. to get a headache pill because we had a huge party the night before.  As I walked to the kitchen, there was a trail of glow sticks leading from the bathroom to the living room, where several people were still crashed.  My daughter had left a trail of glow sticks so everyone could find their way to the bathroom in the dark.  I thought it was a neat idea that was very helpful.  My guests told me later on that they were grateful for them.  I love how bright these sticks are and how long they last.  They are not like cheap glow sticks that only light up halfway.  I would definitely recommend these to anyone.  You can purchase them HERE on Amazon. 
Disclosure:  I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own. 

No comments :

Post a Comment