Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Take Care of Pet Hare With Epica Slicker Brush (Review)




The Epica's pivoting head makes the grooming experience more comfortable and efficient for both you and your dog. And with retractable pins, clean-up's a cinch too! Retractable Pins Make Brush Cleaning Easy
Simply push the retractor button, and the pin bed is left bare for you to shake off the hair. It's so fast and easy, you can even do it in mid-groom while keeping one hand on your dog.
Pivoting Head Adjusts to Your Pet's Curves
Reaching all your pet's sides and angles can be difficult with an ordinary brush. Epica came up with a brilliant solution: instead of bending and straining your wrist, you adjust the angle of the brush head. Now even brushing his belly is a breeze!
Durable Stainless Steel with Non-Slip Grip
Sturdily constructed for long use, the Epica features flexible, non-rusting stainless steel pins that gently but thoroughly remove tangles and dead hair build-up in the undercoat. Non-slip gripper nodes on the handle keep you completely in control.


My Review:

I recently had the chance to review an Epica Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush.  We have two Yellow Labs that shed like crazy all summer long so I am excited to try this.  I have to keep them outside or constantly keep brushing them or my hardwood floors look like I have white shaggy carpet on them!  Even after brushing them with an under brush, I am still constantly cleaning my floors!  After using Epica, I hardly see any hair in my house.  It is colder and they have their winter coat right now but I know it has made a difference.  They love being brushed with this brush unlike the others.  It usually takes two people to brush my youngest dog, Ranger,  because he hates it so much.  Now he lays here and enjoys it...until I try to get his picture.


Since the head of the brush swivels, I can get under his belly and around his whole body in no time.


It even captures the finest hairs.  My cat loves it too.


When the brush is ready to be cleaned out, one press with my thumb releases the hair.  I only need one hand! 


 The hair drops in one clump.  I love this brush and would definitely recommend it to any pet owner.  You can purchase it HERE on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment