Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hydrate and Improve Your Hair With Arvazallia Argan Oil Treatment and Mask (Review & Contest)




Arvazallia's slogan is "Beauty Maximized" because they create products that are designed to not only maximize your beauty but to maximize your confidence and spirit as well. This professional series hair treatment product line is one of the highest rated and best selling salon quality argan oil hair treatment lines.


My Review:

I recently had the chance to review two items of my choice from the Arvazallia Argan Oil line.  I chose the Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment and the Hydrating Argan Oil Mask.  As a huge fan of Argan Oil, I must say these are some of the best I have tried.  As many of you know from previous posts, my hair has been bleached, colored black, bleached again, permed, straightened....and the list goes on.  You name it, I've done it.  My hair has been ruined to a point that I thought I would never save it unless I shaved it all off.  I had finally cut a few inches off and started deep conditioning treatments when these products arrived.
  

I started out by using the Hydrating Argan Oil Mask every few days as a conditioner.  I left it in for five minutes then rinsed.  While my hair is still damp everyday, I take a small amount of the Argan Oil Hair Treatment and run it through my hair and let it dry.  I pay special attention to the ends.  My hair does not feel oily or look greasy like some oils do.  It makes my hair soft and silky without frizz.  I would definitely recommend these products to anyone who wants to make their hair look and feel healthier.  Check out the website for all of their amazing products.

Contest
 Arvazallia is hosting a video contest in which you can win some major prizes!  There's over $6000 worth in prizes up for grabs.  You can also vote on other videos once every day for a chance to win prizes as well!
         Video submissions for the contest began on November 17th, but because of the holiday season, they have extended out the submission deadline to January 11th, 2015.  Digital Voting on contest entries will be extended out until January 25th, 2015.  For all the details check out the Challenge HERE.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment