The 3-piece Egyptian Cotton Towel Sets are a beautiful update to ANY bathroom, and will not fade in the washing machine! Available in multiple colors and sizes, these 100% Egyptian cotton towels can fit any need.
Towel Set Includes:
One Bath Towel - 30"x55"
One Hand Towel - 20"x30"
One Face Towel - 13"x13"
Color options: Black, Chocolate, Charcoal, Cream, Forest Green, Latte, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Plum, Purple, Red, Rust, Seafoam, Stone, Teal, Toast, Tea Rose, White
Towel Set Includes:
One Bath Towel - 30"x55"
One Hand Towel - 20"x30"
One Face Towel - 13"x13"
Color options: Black, Chocolate, Charcoal, Cream, Forest Green, Latte, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Plum, Purple, Red, Rust, Seafoam, Stone, Teal, Toast, Tea Rose, White
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a Premium 3 piece Towel set by e Luxury Supply. I chose black because it matches my animal print bathroom. When the towels arrived, I couldn't believe how heavy the box was. When I opened them, they were huge! They are thick, heavy, and super soft.
Here is the hand towel on a regular towel rack. It could almost be used as a bath towel because it is so big! I am very picky about the towels and wash cloths I buy and have never seen any this thick, absorbent, and durable. I have washed and dried these several times and they have not faded a bit. I absolutely love this towel set and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a great gift idea or an awesome towel set for them self. You can purchase it on Amazon HERE.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
No comments :
Post a Comment