System Hinoki is a set of four haircare products, made in the USA, by Hayashi Worldwide, consisting of a shampoo, conditioner, leave in scalp conditioner, and leave in body booster. The products are meant to be used together regularly (during every hair/scalp cleansing) over the long-term to provide cleansing, healing, and nutrition to both hair and scalp.
Men and women, with any hair texture (curly, straight, thick, or fine), suffering from thinning hair, hair loss, slow-to-grow hair, or dandruff, will all benefit from using System Hinoki products on a regular basis.
My Review:
I had the chance to review System Hinoki over the last three months. Before I started the system, my hair was very fine and thin. As you can see above, I could twist all of it up to about the size of a pencil. I was very excited to get started with these products!
The photo below is my hair on day 1. I never realized how bad my hair actually was until I saw this picture. It made me want to go get it all cut off because it looked so thin and straggly. I decided to wait and see how the products worked first.
After a couple weeks of using the Hinoki System, the black in my hair started to change to a reddish color. I have never had this problem with other shampoos. I decided to change my hair to all blonde so I could continue to use the products. Here I am at one month and gradually going to blonde.
I had some issues at the beginning trying to find a balance with my hair being too oily with the leave-in conditioner and body-booster. I learned that it only takes a tiny bit of each. I also used a deep conditioner from the salon twice a week along with these products because my hair severely needed it because of the bleach. Here I am at two months and badly needing a haircut.
Finally, I got a trim and my hair looks healthier.
At three months, my hair is definitely thicker and fuller!
I would say the Hinoki System worked for me and would highly recommend it to anyone with thinning hair. Check out the website for more info on this product.
Giveaway:
One lucky winner will receive a System Hinoki Set just like I reviewed. To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Open to U.S. only. Thank you for entering & good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
I learned how awesome it is!
ReplyDeleteI also love the Hot Curling Brushes
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Hinoki Plus
ReplyDeleteI learned that it isn't such a good idea to wash your hair every day.
ReplyDeleteI learned that Hayashi haircare products are formulated to improve the condition of both hair and scalp. The signature Hinoki product system contains pure Hinoki Oil from Japanese Hinoki Trees, used as a natural astringent which helps kill bacteria, viruses, and fungus on the skin.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Hinoki Thickener
ReplyDelete