Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Straighten Your Hair Professionally at Home at a Fraction of the Cost with a Gurin Flat Iron (Review)





Straighten, flip and curl your hair with the Gurin Professional Salon Model Flat Iron.
It has an adjustable temperature from 240F to 450F (120C - 220C) to suit all hair types.
Ceramic/tourmaline plates create a shinier, silkier finish in less time.
 The1.25 inch plate width is wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs.
Transform frizzy, dull hair into gorgeous straight, sleek locks.


My Review:

I recently had the chance to review a Gurin 1.25" Flat Iron.  For the last few months, I have been wearing my hair straight.  This means I have to blow dry and flat-iron my hair everyday since it is naturally curly.  It gets old but my hair looks better straight.  Since I started using this straightener, it looks and feels even better.  It gives it a silky, smooth finish and it completely takes the frizz away. It is small enough to get into the hard to reach sections behind my ears, which is hard to do with the bigger irons without getting burned.  It heats up quickly and doesn't get too hot for my fingers to touch the outside.

To prove how well it works, the photo below is me this morning after blow-drying my hair.  Yikes!  Frizz city!  Please overlook the hair color.  I am in the process of removing the black from the bottom of my hair and gradually going to blonde.  I am trying to save my hair from the ultimate abuse.  I use the iron on a medium setting to prevent further damage and it works very well.

Here I am halfway done straightening my hair with the Gurin flat iron.  Big difference, huh?


And literally after five minutes, I am done!  No frizz, no dry ends!  I have silky soft hair that I can run my fingers through.  I can flip the iron to make my ends curl under or around my face if I want. 


I love how great this iron works and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a high quality flat iron at low price.  You can purchase it HERE on Amazon. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment