Thursday, September 25, 2014

Seeking Sponsors for the 2014 Holiday Gift Guide



I have decided to have a gift guide once again this year and will begin posting now through the end of the year.  Please check back often to see what great items we have found and enter some awesome giveaways!
I will post reviews in the order they are received and giveaways will be posted at the same time.
 
Giveaways will run for 2 weeks.
The gift guide will be continuously updated and promoted!



Sponsors: Contact me today to get your product on the review list. Due to overwhelming requests this year, I am only accepting reviews that are relevant to my family's needs/desires.  I am looking for gift ideas for women, men, kids (aged 11+), & pets. Reviews are done free of charge but you are responsible for shipping costs and prize fulfillment if you wish to offer a giveaway prize.  If you do not wish to offer a review but want to be included in the gift guide, please email me for advertising rates at rebelchick81@embarqmail.com.

I can't wait to put the "Rockin seal of approval" on all of these great new items and hope to see some under your tree!
Feel free to email any questions or ideas you have to Rita at rebelchick81@embarqmail.com.



No comments :

Post a Comment