Thursday, August 7, 2014

Prize Candles Have a Surprise Inside Worth Up to $5000!


Prize Candles are an eco-conscious candle line that is sophisticated, elegant, and festive, yet still affordable.  The all natural soy wax candles come in several amazing scents and are beautifully packaged.  The best part is the suspense of the prize inside every candle that is valued up to $5,000!


My Review:

I recently had the chance to review a Prize Candle for the first time.  I was sent a Provence Lavender candle.  To be honest, I despise all things floral scented but this was a scent I could tolerate.  It has a nice fresh scent that filled the room quickly but wasn't overpowering.  I let it burn all day and finally I could see the prize packet tucked into the bottom side.





My kids were going crazy wanting to pick at it since it could be worth $5,000.  I finally got the pliers out and pulled it out.


There was a plastic capsule that contained a pretty ring and a piece of paper with a code on it.  I could go online and find out the value of my ring.  There was also a coupon code for my next purchase!


My ring is valued at $10.00 but it is still cute.  I can't wait to order more candles from Prize Candle because they last so long.  The suspense of what's inside is just an extra perk!  I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants an amazing scented candle with a fun surprise inside.  Check out the website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram.


Disclosure:  I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment