Once upon a time, I was a first-time mom. And like many expectant
mothers, I spent months planning for every last detail of motherhood.
To find the absolute best products for my baby, I emailed all my mom
friends and asked which brands they loved the most. Soon my inbox was
flooded with advice on everything from breast pumps and strollers to
pacifiers and swaddle blankets.
Being a parent is an amazing experience! But let's face it, it's not an
easy job. There are so many options that it can be overwhelming.
How'd I finally make my decisions? I turned to other parents for their
sage advice and words of wisdom. And that's why I created Citrus Lane--to help parents discover innovative products, share information,
ask questions and find inspiration.
I like to think of our monthly boxes as care packages to help moms and
dads on their parenting journeys. Every product we include has been
recommended and reviewed by our advisory board and our community. No
marketing gimmicks, no paid placements -- just real recommendations from
real parents for products that solve real problems.
I hope that you enjoy being here as much as I enjoyed creating it for
you.
Happy parenting!
Mauria
Mauria Finley,
Founder, CEO and Mother of Two
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment