Rainbow Bandz Rainbow Loom Refill Pack is the new and improved highest quality, brightest color rainbow band refills. The original 5400 pack of Rainbow Bandz latex free rubber bands come in 9 different colors: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, Orange, Black, and White. This refill pack is 100% compatible with all loom kits.
Check out the benefits:
Premium Quality Bands and safe for Kids!
Packed individually per color for easy organizing!
No Smell and won't easily break!
Compatible with all Loom Kits!
Premium Quality Bands and safe for Kids!
Packed individually per color for easy organizing!
No Smell and won't easily break!
Compatible with all Loom Kits!
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a Rainbow Bandz Rainbow Loom Refill pack. I was really impressed with the quality of these bands. My daughter and I have made hundreds of bracelets and these are one of our favorites to use. They do not break easily when we make the difficult bracelets that require a lot of stretching. The colors are very bright and stand out. Everyone wants my daughter to make them a bracelet after they see hers. I prefer to buy loom bands by the big pack like this because you save a lot of money and these are only $19.98 for 5400! Each color even includes a pack of "s" clips and a hook! You can't have too many of those! I would highly recommend Rainbow Bandz to anyone looking for a high quality loom bands.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
No comments :
Post a Comment