The GOLD ELEMENTS line offers advanced and effective cosmetic treatments and customized facials,
giving an over all treatment to the skin. It also aids the reduction of wrinkles and helps brighten the
complexion. Inspired by advanced cosmetic research it contains effective age defying ingredients
combined with trace elements of gold to give a youthful appearance to your skin.
A Stimulating Beauty Treatment For Your Nails
This kit contains:
1. HAND AND NAIL CREAM:
A gentle, protective and soothing hand cream to protect
your skin.
2. CUTICLE OIL:
Deeply soothe, moisturize and nourish the cuticles. Ideal
when buffing your nails, your cuticles will be softer and
your nails stronger looking.
3. NAIL FILE:
To smooth away rough nail edges and shape your nail
faster and easier.
4. BUFFING BLOCK:
A fantastic buffer which grants a beautiful gleam to your nails
and assists in stimulating the blood circulation underneath
your nails, which encourages healthy growth.
Before After
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a Supreme Gold Nail Kit by GOLD ELEMENTS. I typically don't polish my nails very often and only french manicure my nails on special occasions. I can grow my nails pretty long if I can prevent them from getting chipped. I prefer to have natural, healthy looking nails instead of fake ones. This kit has helped me keep my natural nails looking nice and healthy. It doesn't take long to maintain them either. The first time I used it, there was a deffinite difference. I started with the cuticle oil and applied a tiny bit to my cuticles. It softened them up quickly and I was able to push them back and clip them off. Then, I used the nail file to shape my nails. Next, I used the buffing block to give my nails the gorgeous shine. The block has three different buffers on it and I used each one to get the final effect. I finished off by applying the hand & nail cream. It made my hands super soft and smelled pretty good. The scent was very light. I found that I needed to re-buff with the block every couple of days to get my shine back. They had a little shine but I like my nails really shiny.
It looks like my nails have a clear coat of polish on them but it is my natural nails. I may never polish again! I would definitely recommend Gold Elements Nail Care - Supreme to anyone looking for an awesome nail kit. You can find Gold Elements on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
No comments :
Post a Comment