Chamberlain’s Leather Milk Water Protectant No. 3 is designed to protect leather from harsh weather conditions, especially rain and snow. No. 3 contains deeply penetrating natural oils and waxes that both condition and repel water. It works great on boots, shoes, purses, bags, outdoor gear and motorcycle equipment. Chamberlain’s Leather Milk also offers the right product for your outdoors lifestyle! Do you hunt, fish, hike…or, just plain work outdoors? If your work or lifestyle has you in water, mud, or snow then this Water Protectant can help you with your leathers. This is a heavier, deeper oil treatment that will ward-off the elements and nourish your leather. Please be advised, this product will typically darken lighter color leather pieces and is not for use on suede or extremely soft leather types.
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a bottle of Chamberlain’s Leather Milk No. 3. It arrived sealed in a plastic bag and included a pad to apply it with. This made it much easier than trying to use a rag.
I decided to try it on my Doc Martens which have been laying in my closet forever because I have given up hope for ever making them look decent again. They used to be my favorite shoes but I barely wear them anymore because they look awful. I just can't bear to get rid of them because they are so comfy. I used a little bit of Chamberlain's Leather Milk on them and look at the difference...
They don't look new by a long shot but they look a lot better! I can actually wear them out in public again and have the peace of mind that they are protected from future damage. The picture does not show how shiny they actually are. Chamberlain's Leather Milk actually repels water and snow which is very beneficial here in Indiana. It seems to never end here lately. I have put it on my leather jackets and purses as well. I would definitely recommend Chamberlain’s Leather Milk Water Protectant No. 3 to anyone who wants to protect their leather goods. You can purchase it HERE for $19.95. Be sure to check out all of Chamberlain's leather care products on their website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a bottle of Chamberlain’s Leather Milk No. 3. It arrived sealed in a plastic bag and included a pad to apply it with. This made it much easier than trying to use a rag.
I decided to try it on my Doc Martens which have been laying in my closet forever because I have given up hope for ever making them look decent again. They used to be my favorite shoes but I barely wear them anymore because they look awful. I just can't bear to get rid of them because they are so comfy. I used a little bit of Chamberlain's Leather Milk on them and look at the difference...
They don't look new by a long shot but they look a lot better! I can actually wear them out in public again and have the peace of mind that they are protected from future damage. The picture does not show how shiny they actually are. Chamberlain's Leather Milk actually repels water and snow which is very beneficial here in Indiana. It seems to never end here lately. I have put it on my leather jackets and purses as well. I would definitely recommend Chamberlain’s Leather Milk Water Protectant No. 3 to anyone who wants to protect their leather goods. You can purchase it HERE for $19.95. Be sure to check out all of Chamberlain's leather care products on their website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
No comments :
Post a Comment