The Rainbow Braid Rubber Band Refill Pack is a set of 2400 brightly colored, strong, individually packaged rubber band refills
for all loom kits. Rainbow Braid bands come in 12 different color
variations of bold & fluorescent as well as 150 clips. There are 200 each of the following colors - red, orange, light green, green, blue, light blue, purple, rose, pink, glow in the dark yellow, black, & white. They
were even designed with help from kids! Satisfaction is guaranteed or Rainbow Braid will send your money back or a free replacement pack!
My Review:
I recently received a Rainbow Braid 2400 Piece Refill Pack to review. My daughter has gone loom band crazy for the past several months and has made hundreds of these bracelets. I even got started making them for awhile back around Christmas time when you couldn't even find the bands around here. Everybody wanted bracelets so we started selling them online. Now, I think every other little girl in the world is doing the same thing because they have hundreds too. Everywhere I go I see kids with loom band bracelets on both wrists. Even adults wear them! It's a great hobby and actually fun for kids and adults to make them. It can even be addicting...lol There are so many different designs you can make and there are constantly new ones being invented.
Here's a few of the bracelets my daughter made with this kit...
The bands stretch very well and don't break easily. They also don't have the stinky rubber band scent that the cheap bands have. The colors are bold and bright. The glow in the dark yellow really glows! My daughter and I love working with these bands and would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a high quality loom band refill kit. You can purchase the 2400 piece kit HERE for $13.90. Check out the Rainbow Braid website for the 5400 piece set.
Disclosure: I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
exelente
ReplyDelete