Subscribe to your monthly Starbox! It includes 3-4 FULL SIZE makeup/beauty products by Starlooks, delivered to your door for $15/month!
You can also gift someone their Starbox each month without stepping into a post office. Sign up your lucky gift-ee and they will begin to receive their gorgeous Starbox filled with FULL SIZE, high-end Starlooks products. You can order past boxes as well if they are still available!
My Review
I recently had the opportunity to review the October Starbox. I love to experiment with new beauty products and colors so this is the perfect opportunity! My black box arrived wrapped with a cute gold bow and the contents were wrapped in tissue paper. It would be the perfect gift!
It included the following items:
"Puzzy" Tendergloss - ($13.00) - The ideal, natural lip color enhancer for all skin tones. Can be smoothed over lips directly for a sheer, metallic finish, or applied with a lip brush for deeper coverage. This is a great lip gloss but did not give any color. It lasts for a long time and has no taste at all. This is nice if you want to show off your own lip color and make them super soft.
"Mirage" Gem Pencil - ($14.00) - This smooth, rich, satin formula can be used as an all-over shadow base or as an eye liner-both outside and inside the water line. I am usually an all black liner person but this was really fun to try. I actually loved the look. I tried it as a liner first and it made my blue eyes look so much bigger! Throughout the day, the color smudged into eyeshadow but it still gave the same affect. Several people complemented my eyes.
"3B1" 3 Shadow Blush Palette - ($46.00) - Three wonderfully pigmented colors suitable for any occasion. I found that even though my skin tone is light right now, I can wear any of these colors and pull it off just fine. I have a daytime blush, an evening blush, and an anytime blush! I can also blend the colors to get a different shade. I love it!
$50 coupon code for the entire Rivet & Sway Glasses collection
40% off code for any Starlooks purchase
There was also a "Spoiler Alert" card in the box telling me that the December box contains a Fifteen Shade Pro Eye Shadow Palette! It will be a $99 value for only $15!
Give the gift of a Starbox Subscription to a friend / loved one for the holidays, and they will receive the December Starbox – an incredible $99 value! – which will contain the 15 Shade Eye Shadow Palette
Give the gift of a Starbox Subscription to a friend / loved one for the holidays, and they will receive the December Starbox – an incredible $99 value! – which will contain the 15 Shade Eye Shadow Palette
This link shows you how to use the products in the box if you aren't sure how to wear them. There are different ways to create beautiful looks. I had fun trying out the different looks but of course, I didn't come close to looking like the models on the website.
.
Overall, I would definitely recommend Starbox to any beauty junkie. It makes a great gift, too! Subscribe to Starbox before November 10th to receive the amazing November Starbox, and before December 10th to receive the incredible December Starbox, containing the Starlooks' $99 VALUE, 15 Shade Eye Shadow Palette. Subscriptions are only $15/mo + shipping!” Check out their website and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Youtube.
Disclosure: I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment