Friday, November 8, 2013

Fantasy Box is the ultimate gift idea for couples

*WARNING - ADULT CONTENT*
 
 
 
The Fantasy Box was created as a way to enable monogamous, heterosexual couples (for now!) to broaden their intimate horizons, prioritize their relationship, bring some adventure and spice into the relationship and have fun together.
Some of these experiences will be things you've done, some will be things you've always wanted to try, some will push your boundaries and make you feel vulnerable. That's part of the experience...

 
 
My Review:
 

I recently had the chance to review a Fantasy Box which is a subscription service program that allows you to send a sexy box to yourself or someone else.  You can send just one box or subscribe to get a box every month for as long as you wish.  There are three different sizes of boxes you can order and shipping is free!
The box I received was the mid-level size, which costs $59.00 for one month.  I must say it was well worth the price.  


 
When I opened the box, there was a welcome note with directions on how to use the instructions.  This box has a theme of communication and anticipation.  We had to each do a survey then decide who would be the Leader and who would be the Follower.  Of course, I was the Follower.  I read Fifty Shades and am always willing to be the submissive ;)
 
My card told me to get dressed in my outfit that was included in the kit, put on my blindfold, and do what my Leader says.  I'm not going to go into further detail about what happens next but I will tell you we had a blast with this box!
 
Here is everything that was included....
 
 
A sexy black one piece lingerie set - This fit perfectly and the hubby loved it!

 
Sex & Mischief Satin Black Blindfold - soft and comfy, the straps didn't get tangled in my hair

 
Dona Massager Candle - I actually didn't get a chance to use this yet but can't wait to!

 
Sliquid Organics Natural Lubricating Gel - This actually had a "soapy" feel and went away quickly.  It's not a personal preference for me.

 
Pipedream Le reve Ribbed 3 Speed Massager with batteries - Quite powerful for a small massager!  It runs on 2 AAA batteries and is waterproof!
 
Overall, I would highly recommend Fantasy Box to any couple or for someone looking for a great gift idea for a couple.  It is definitely on my wishlist this year.  In fact, I want a lifetime subscription!  Check out the website or follow them on Facebook.
 
Use the code rockin20 to get 20% off your first box!
 
Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in  any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment