Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bain de Terre Hair Care Products Review and Giveaway

 
 
Prepare to immerse in the most luxuriously pure hair care experience nature can provide. Bain de Terre is the only paraben-free hair care line that harnesses the power of nature to help enhance & restore hair health all while delighting the senses.
Explore a highly effective range of color-safe hair care & styling products that offer significant reparative benefits for every hair type, while creating an indulgent experience with rich lathers & lush botanical scents. Every product is infused with a variety of natural botanical extracts, plus our signature beautifying blend of precious argan & monoi oils that hair craves.
So go ahead... treat yourself to the ultimate in soft, sumptuous, silky perfection-derived from the best the Earth has to offer.
 
Argon Oil
ARGAN OIL
Legendary for its reparative & regenerative properties. Helps restore strength & brings shine to the hair.
Argon Oil
MONOI OIL
A concentrated emollient that penetrates & re-hydrates hair follicles for incredible softness.
 
My Review:

I recently had the chance to review six wonderful items from the Bain de Terre line.  When I received these, I had just gotten a perm.  I absolutely hated it and was ready to shave my head because I couldn't do anything with my hair.  These products have saved my sanity and my hair by making it more manageable and easy to deal with.  I no longer have frizzy, poofy hair that is impossible to comb through.  Here is what I received...
 
 
Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo - A lush, paraben-free, color-protecting shampoo infused with fragrant passion flower plus precious argan & monoi oils that lavish hair in soft, sumptuous, silky perfection.  It cleanses, moisturizes, & preserves color.  This lathers up well, rinses easily, and smells great!
 
Passion Flower Color Preserving Conditioner - A rich, paraben-free, color-protecting conditioner infused with fragrant passion flower plus precious argan & monoi oils that lavish hair in soft, sumptuous, silky perfection.  This really made my hair super soft and silky.  It smells good as well.
 

 
Passion Flower Color Brightening Finishing Spray - Double the radiance of haircolor while lavishing in fragrant, long-lasting hold.  I mainly used this on my bangs or when I wear my hair back.  It definitely holds well.  My hair does not move and I learned a little spray is all you need.
 
Bamboo Ultra Control Styling Gel - Strong, all-day maximum control without product flake or build up. I love this gel because it has a tacky feel to it when I apply it to my hair.  It really brings my curls to life and adds volume. 
 
Argan Oil & Passion Flower Color Therapy Styling Oil - Create instant shine & manageability with beautifying oils. This luscious, weightless blend increases the brilliance of color-treated hair.  Alcohol & paraben-free blend of weightless argan, monoi, & fragrant passion flower oils increase haircolor brilliance. Can be added into haircolor mix for optimal shine.  I use this like a serum and love it!  It holds my curls like a gel but a tiny bit is all I need.
 
Recovery Complex Anti Frizz Shine Serum - Eliminate frizz & create instant shine with this luscious, weightless, reparative serum.  Sometimes I use this alone or mix it in with the gel.  It depends if I want a soft curl or a stiffer curl.
 
Overall, I would definitely recommend Bain de Terre products to anyone.  The products I reviewed are mostly for color treated hair but they have a full line of products for every hair type.  Check out the website or follow them on Facebook or Twitter.
 
 
Giveaway:
 
One lucky reader will win the same set of six products that I reviewed.  To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below.  Open to U.S. only.  All entries will be verified.  Thank you for entering & good luck! 



a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  my thoughts are my own.

7 comments :

  1. I really like the Color Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides all of the great products you've reviewed here I would like to try the Rise N Shine volumizing foam.
    upstatemissy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that they are paraben free : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. How they are paraben free and they have a ultra hydrating line

    ReplyDelete
  5. sine I have color treated hair I like the passion flower
    COLOR PRESERVING
    SHAMPOO.

    ReplyDelete

  6. coconut papaya
    ultra hydrating
    conditioner

    ReplyDelete
  7. passion flower
    COLOR BRIGHTENING
    FINISHING SPRAY

    ReplyDelete