Thursday, October 3, 2013

Store Your Jewelry with Music Box Attic (Review)

 
Music Box Attic brings you a tremendous variety of mechanical musical gifts that comprise of music boxes, singing birds, dancing dolls, musical pocket watches, musical automata, watch cases, cigar humidors, pen case boxes, antique music boxes (both cylinder and disc), a large collection of
boxes and other excellent solid wood products with the personal guarantee that their musical gifts will be cherished for generations to come. In addition, they have the most unique and attractive Gift Wrapping / Engraving services!  They also carry a large selection of tunes and tune sizes for you to choose from. Not only do they  have one of the largest tune lists available but they offer you what so many don't! A listening station is available that will help you accurately decide what music will fit you or the receiver the best.
 
 
My Review:
 
I recently received two beautiful items to review from Music Box Attic.  I love music, jewelry, & trinket boxes which is why I fell in love with this website.  I have been shopping for gift ideas for others like myself and Music Box Attic would be perfect for so many.  I could buy my daughter, mom, etc. new jewelry boxes this year!  It's just going to tough to choose a song for them!  Here are the boxes they sent me...


 
Orange Peel Musical Fabergé Egg with Gold Spiral Base- ($44.99)
     - Miniature 18 Note Movement
     - Plays the Tune: The Blue Danube Waltz - Johann Strauss
     - Majestic FabergĂ© Egg Design: Exquisite Orange Peel Finish and gold spiral base with simulated jewels
     - Interior is lined in a Lemon Chiffon color felt
     - Winding key for music located inside
 
This box is gorgeous but hard to show detail in the pictures.  It would be perfect for adding a ring or another jewelry item and giving it as a gift.  It is made very durable and of quality material.  The tune is very clear and sounds great.
 






 
Rowalland Evelyn Sloping Top Green Embroidered Jewelry Box- ($39.99) A dazzling Jewelry Box made of iridescent fabric. This striking jewelry box will keep your valuables organized with four compartments inside and a pocket on the underside ideal for necklaces. This jewelry box will add class to any dresser...A perfect gift for anyone on any occasion!
 
 Dimensions:
Length - 6.75"
Width - 6"
Height - 3.75"
 
I really love this box but my daughter stole it because she like green as well.  It is perfect for separating earrings and rings.  The top closes with a magnet closure and it came with a little mirror.  The tray removes to store larger items underneath.  It has a classic vintage look with a modern style.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                 Overall, I would definitely recommend Music Box Attic to anyone looking for beautiful jewelry boxes for themselves or for a great gift idea.  Checkout the website or follow them on Facebook or Twitter.
 
Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.
 




No comments :

Post a Comment