Thursday, March 21, 2013

Warm Tradition Lamb Hot Water Bottle Review & Giveaway



 

 
Warm Tradition Hot Water Bottles makes a wonderful gift due to the uniqueness of the designs and superior craftsmanship. Crafted in Germany of thermoplastic, Warm Tradition Hot Water Bottles are free of BPA, phtalate, latex, rubber and is odorless, safe and recyclable. Thermoplastic allows for very long lasting heat and comfort. Each bottle has an extra large opening for easy filling and prevention of spills. Its cap is easy to grip for tight closing and easy opening. The cozy and fluffy lamb covering is removable and machine washable.
Hot Water Bottles can be used in so many ways by women, men, teens, children, infants and even pets. Here are several ways to use Warm Tradition Hot Water Bottles:
  • Warm up your bed before turning in
  • Ease menstrual cramps naturally
  • Keep feet and hands warm
  • Help create a warm and restful night of sleep
  • Bring comfort and warmth during cold season
  • Say goodbye to sore muscles
  • Cuddle up with a hot water bottle and relax
  • Stay warm while watching an outdoor ball game
  • Helps children fall asleep and stay asleep
  • Aids in colic relief
  • Soothe stomach aches and boo-boo's
  • Melt away backaches
  • Lower the heat and use a hot water bottle to save electricity
  • Keep infants warm in their stroller on a cool day
Warm Tradition's Lamb Hot Water Bottle is available at their website and has an MSRP of $19.95.


 
My Review
 
I recently received a Lamb Hot Water Bottle to review.  I thought I was going to be keeping it for myself to use for my sore neck and and migraines but the second my daughter saw it, she took it.  Every night, she complains of something hurting her so she can sleep with it, even though I don't mind if she has it.  One night, I heard her bump into the wall and say "Ouch! Mom, I'm going to need the lamb tonight.  I just hurt my leg really bad!"  I'm not sure if the lamb fixes bruises but if she thinks so, we'll leave it at that.  I know she gets comfort from it even if she doesn't want to admit that she is still sleeping with a stuffed animal at nine years old.  I know alot of kids are at that age but I won't tell :)
The bottle is easy to fill and has a wide opening.  It stays warm for hours and did not leak.  The lamb has an easy to access Velcro opening to get to the bottle.  I would definitely recommend Warm Tradition to anyone who is looking for a water bottle.  They have hundreds of other designs if a lamb isn't your style.  Remember, Easter is coming up and these would make a perfect basket stuffer!  Check out the website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
 
Giveaway
 
One lucky winner will receive a lamb hot water bottle just like I reviewed.  To enter, just fill out the form below.  Open to US only.  Thank you for entering & good luck! 


I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

12 comments :

  1. Warm Tradition Football Fleece Covered Hot Water Bottle - Bottle made in Germany, Cover made in USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Warm Tradition Cuddly Pig Hot Water Bottle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the alphabet flannel hot water bottle for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Mickey Mouse Fleece Covered Hot Water Bottle!

    skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Warm Tradition Night Sky Fleece Covered Hot Water Bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable. I think kids would feel more comfortable using it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Warm Tradition RED TARTAN Flannel Covered Hot Water Bottle. Thank you. Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the orange cat, comforting...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Warm Tradition BLUE Cheetah Print Plushie Hot Water Bottle

    ReplyDelete