IntelliFlora is a nutritional supplement designed for the dietary management of dogs and cats with diarrhea. It contains a blend of four live active bacteria strains and has been proven to promote intestinal health as well as healthy immune system functioning. Plus, thanks to the convenient and eco-friendly bottle and scoop design you will never have to open another packet! It has been proven to work with and is designed to promote a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
My Review
I recently received a bottle of IntelliFlora to review with my dog. I let my dog, Jenna, try this. She just had puppies six weeks ago and we are trying to get her diet straight. She can't seem to get her tummy full though. She sneaks into the trash at night and eats everything possible. She also eats our other dogs food who has allergies and has to have special food. This was causing her to have diarrhea and making her system all messed up. After starting her on the IntelliFlora for a few days, I noticed her getting back to a regular schedule again. After two weeks, there was no more diarrhea and I was getting woke up in the middle of the night for potty trips. This stuff has really gotten her system back to normal and she loves the taste. I just have to sprinkle a scoop on her food and she happily eats it. She actually thinks she is getting a treat. I would definitely recommend IntelliFlora to anyone who has a dog or cat with a digestive problem.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Such a sweet doggy! IntelliFlora was great for my cat and my two dogs. Loved the review!
ReplyDeleteFound you on Twitter.