Friday, December 21, 2012

Starbox December Review

 
Subscribe to your monthly Starbox! It typically includes 3-4 FULL SIZE makeup/beauty products by Starlooks, delivered to your door for $15/month!
You can also gift someone their Starbox each month without stepping into a post office. Sign up your lucky gift-ee and they will begin to receive their gorgeous Starbox filled with FULL SIZE, high-end Starlooks products. You can order past boxes as well if they are still available!
 
 
My Review
 
I recently had the opportunity to review the December Starbox. This is the third box I got to review and this is even better than the last one. I love to experiment with new beauty products and colors so this is the perfect opportunity! My box arrived wrapped with a cute gold bow and the contents were wrapped in glittery white tissue paper. It would be the perfect gift!
 
 
This box included a 15 shade eye shadow palette that is a $99 value!

This link shows you how to use the products in the box if you aren't sure how to wear them.   I honestly didn't think I would wear very many of the colors in the palette but after looking at the website, I learned many new ways to use eye shadow.  There are different ways to create beautiful looks.  I am having alot of fun experimenting with color!  I have never used red or yellow before, but it has been an interesting experience.  I will post a picture when I can get it perfected...lol.  This palette is definitely worth $15.00, even it I only used a few colors.  Overall, I would definitely recommend Starbox to any beauty junkie. It makes a great gift, too! Check out their website and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Youtube.
Disclosure: I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment