A personalized picture from iCaughtSanta is the perfect gift for any child… PROOF that their favorite fictional character is not only real, but was actually ‘Caught on Camera’ in their very own home! Kids will be amazed when they see the "proof" and you'll be a Hero! Choose from their world famous cast of characters including Santa Claus, Rudolph, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy. This year they've added Black and Hispanic Santas too.
Imagine the look of wonder and surprise when a child receives a photo of Santa and Rudolph caught in the act in his or her very own home. iCaughtSanta.com is a unique website that helps visitors create those memorable keepsake photos.
In three simple steps anyone can upload a holiday photo, add Santa Claus and print it as proof… or share it via Facebook and Twitter. Last-minute shoppers can purchase Gift Cards and eGift Certificates for loved ones with children, making iCaughtSanta.com a great gift idea even if you don't have kids yourself.
In three simple steps anyone can upload a holiday photo, add Santa Claus and print it as proof… or share it via Facebook and Twitter. Last-minute shoppers can purchase Gift Cards and eGift Certificates for loved ones with children, making iCaughtSanta.com a great gift idea even if you don't have kids yourself.
My Review:
I received a free code to "Catch Santa" in my home and was able to customize the photo just the way I wanted it. My daughter is nine and on the border of being a non-believer. I am trying to get her to believe for one more year so hopefully this will help. The site was so easy to use. I uploaded a photo that I took of our Christmas tree, chose a Santa pose, rotated him, resized him, adjusted the color so he blended in with my photo, and TA-DA! He looks like he was really here. Well, almost... as you can see in my photo above, he is brighter than my tree. Maybe she won't notice. It will still be a fun keepsake and younger children won't even notice the difference. The photo was ready instantly and I was able to save it to my computer and print it off. I had the option to add a border, which I did, but when I printed it off, I realized I shouldn't have done that. She is going to ask me why I have a border on a picture that I took. I am going to have to print a second one to cut the border off of to show her first.
Overall, I would definitely recommend iCaughtSanta to anyone who wants to brighten their children's Christmas.
Click HERE to buy your own iCaughtSanta photo or enter the iPod giveaway!
Giveaway
5 lucky winners will win a code to receive a photo to capture Santa in their home! One winner will be chosen each day 12/21-12/25. To enter, just fill out the form below. Thank you for entering & good luck!
Loading Entry-Form...
...Disclosure: I was provided a free code for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
.jpg)
It cost less than $10 dollars!
ReplyDelete