Last week, I hosted a Littlest Pet Shop Viewing Party in my home for my daughter and her friends. My party kit included a Screener DVD with 2 episodes of The Littlest Pet Shop, 10 hairbrushes, 10 chapsticks, 10 masks, & themed recipe and game ideas.
The girls all really enjoyed the DVD. My daughter is a huge Pet Shop fan so it didn't take much to settle her down to watch it with her friends. Our party went pretty quick since we were getting ready to leave for vacation soon after. I only made one recipe that was included in my kit but it was a HUGE hit. It is so simple and every kid loved it. I will share it with you...
Chocolate Popcorn
1 bag of popcorn
1 cup of chocolate chips
Instructions:
1. Prepare popcorn in microwave according to instructions on bag.
2. Once popped, pour into large bowl.
3. While popcorn is still hot, pour chocolate chips over top and mix in. The chips will melt from the warm popcorn.
I forgot to get a group picture since it was such a hectic day. The picture above is my daughter showing what each guest got to take home. Overall, it was a huge success and everyone loved their goodies. I didn't hear any complaints and we will be looking forward to more episodes of The Littlest Pet Shop on The Hub!
I received free products from MomSelect / Mommy Parties for promotional purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment