All of JunoPrints are printed on archival grade canvas, with UV resistant ink, so the colors stay true for over 100 years.
Their canvases are framed with a quality 1 1/4’’ thick frame. If they are damaged in any way during shipping, or if you are not satisfied with your print, they will replace the print free of charge. Their canvases are very reasonably priced and are available in a variety of sizes. You can get a 10" X 10" for $25.00 all the way up to a 32" X 48" for $195.00.
My Review
I was recently able to upload a photo of my choice to JunoPrints and have it turned into a 16" X 24" canvas. We had decided to get family pictures done for my in-laws this year for Christmas so this canvas is the perfect idea for them. This is the first time we had ever gotten together for a group photo and even though we were freezing, I think my Mother & Father-in-law will love it. I want to thank Melissa Wylie for photographing us and freezing along with us. We must have picked the coldest day of the year for our shoot!
The back of the canvas is completely solid, which is not like most canvases. This makes it very durable and much more stronger. The hardware is already attached so you don't have to go buy anything to hang it.
I ordered my canvas to be mirrored around the sides but you could choose other options. This canvas costs $55.00 before shipping charges. The process was very easy to use. I literally had my picture uploaded, edited, and ready to check out in less than five minutes. Overall, I would definitely recommend JunoPrints for canvas art. They make really nice gifts for people that are hard to buy for. You can check out their website to create your own masterpiece.
If you place an order by December 10, my readers can save 15% by using the code xxg5e.
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.

No comments :
Post a Comment