Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Melissa & Doug Terrific Twenty Giveaway of Choice

 
The holidays are just around the corner, so you know what that means….time for the Melissa & Doug “Terrific Twenty” list! This list compiles the “best of the best” holiday gifts for the 2012 holiday season, and we’re excited to share it here with you!
To celebrate, Melissa & Doug are having a “20 Days of Terrific Twenty” Giveaway on their Facebook page! Every day (starting November 6) they’ll be giving away one item from their Terrific Twenty list to at least one of our lucky Facebook fans!
 
Here is one of my favorite items on the list...
 
 
 
Since we are a gaming family, I can't wait to put this under my tree for one of my kids.  I know they will enjoy it.
 
Giveaway
 
Enter to win your choice of any item on the Terrific Twenty list by filling out the Rafflecopter form below.  Open to US only.  All entries will be verified.  Thank you for entering & good luck! 
 
Be sure to check out all the other blogs giveaways on the linky below for a chance to win more Melissa & Doug toys!
 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 




Disclosure:  I will receive a free product in exchange for this post.

32 comments :

  1. Thanks for the giveaway. My son would enjoy this game. http://www.melissaanddoug.com/flip-to-win-hangman-game
    morales_y at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite item:

    http://www.melissaanddoug.com/trunki-ruby-red

    callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fave is http://www.melissaanddoug.com/scratch-art-light-box-portable

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Stamp-a-Scene Fairy Garden.
    http://www.melissaanddoug.com/stamp-a-scene-fairy-garden-set
    -Audra Weathers
    Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the http://www.melissaanddoug.com/whittle-world-wooden-school-bus-toy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the wooden railway set link- http://www.melissaanddoug.com/wooden-railway-set

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the grocery basket http://www.melissaanddoug.com/grocery-basket-and-play-food-toy

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.melissaanddoug.com/real-metal-toy-grocery-shopping-cart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Http://www.melissaanddoug.com/real-metal-toy-grocery-shopping-cart

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this: http://www.melissaanddoug.com/stamp-a-scene-fairy-garden-set. Thanks for the chance to win!
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like the http://www.melissaanddoug.com/whittle-world-wooden-school-bus-toy

    littleheathen9109 @ Yah00 d0t c0m

    ReplyDelete
  12. my fave item http://www.melissaanddoug.com/animal-rescue-shape-sorting-truck-wooden-toy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the My Own Mailbox:
    http://www.melissaanddoug.com/wooden-mailbox-toy

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://www.melissaanddoug.com/trunki

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://www.melissaanddoug.com/rattle-rumble-toddler-push-toy
    Thank you! sonyadmorris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://www.melissaanddoug.com/bake-and-decorate-cupcake-set-play-food

    (Nikki Marie on rafflecopter)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the shopping basket http://www.melissaanddoug.com/grocery-basket-and-play-food-toy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Trunki suitcase: http://www.melissaanddoug.com/trunki-ruby-red

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://www.melissaanddoug.com/animal-rescue-shape-sorting-truck-wooden-toy

    grandson would love it

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://www.melissaanddoug.com/doorbell-house

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://www.melissaanddoug.com/wooden-mailbox-toy

    Alanna.delbosque@mavs.uta.edu

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://www.melissaanddoug.com/trunki
    Kimberlie

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the Doorbell house and the tea set.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My son would love this

    http://www.melissaanddoug.com/rattle-rumble-toddler-push-toy

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the animal rescue truck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This train tunnel is my favorite-

    http://www.melissaanddoug.com/magic-mine-wooden-train-tunnel-set

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the Animal Rescue Shape-Sorting Truck Wooden Toy.
    http://www.melissaanddoug.com/animal-rescue-shape-sorting-truck-wooden-toy

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like this:

    http://www.melissaanddoug.com/big-rig-building-truck-wooden-toy

    thanks!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. My family would love this:

    http://www.melissaanddoug.com/suspend-family-game

    ReplyDelete
  30. Favorite item: Trunki Suitcase Ruby (Red)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Forgot to leave a link in my previous comment :(
    http://www.melissaanddoug.com/trunki-ruby-red

    ReplyDelete