Monday, November 5, 2012

HairThingz Review & Giveaway



 
Hairthingz are a fun new way to style your hair! They're easy to use and won't damage your hair. Layer them, link them, stretch them, twist them - they always return to their spiral shape ready to be used again!




My Review:
 
My daughter, Savanna, was thrilled when she found out we would be reviewing a package of HairThingz.  There are many colors available but I chose the Super Star package since the colors go with many of her clothes.  Included in this pack were: three brilliant blue, three dazzling red, three sparkling red, and three wonderful white.  They retail for $6.00 per package.  I think this is a reasonable price for twelve fun hair accessories.  The picture above shows my daughter's hair with six HairThingz in it.  It doesn't take very many to create a cute style.  I have been playing with these alot and it does take time to get used to.  Savanna is very picky and and wants me to do her hair exactly how she thinks it she be.  I can't always do that so she has been playing with her own hair and her dolls hair as well with these.  I love being able to create unique styles that nobody else is wearing yet.  I would definitely recommend HairThingz to anyone who wants to create a different, colorful style.  Check out their website & follow them on Facebook, Twitter, & Youtube.
 
Giveaway
 
Enter to win a package of HairThingz by filling out the Rafflecopter form below.  Open to U.S. only.  All entries will be verified.  Thank you for entering & good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments :

  1. my fave item is http://shop.hairthingz.com/Pretty-Princess-PPWG1A.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Cupcake.
    http://shop.hairthingz.com/Cupcake-BYBP1A.htm

    ReplyDelete