Welcome to the Winning For Thanksgiving Giveaway Hop hosted by MamaNYC! We wanted to show our readers just how much we appreciate them, so we’ve gathered together and have some amazing prizes up for grabs. It’s hard to believe, but Thanksgiving has arrived and we will all be busy showing our thanks this week. This event will run from November 20-27th, which means you only have one week to enter all of our giveaways. Good Luck & Happy Thanksgiving!
I am offering $25 via Paypal to one lucky winner. Everyone is thankful for free money, right? All you have to do is fill out the Rafflecopter form below. This is open World Wide! All entries will be verified. Thank you for entering & good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway


I would use it towards xmas shopping , or gas to go xmas shopping lol
ReplyDeleteI'd spend it towards my Christmas shopping on Amazon - books, books, books!
ReplyDeleteI would buy CDs.
ReplyDeleteI'd get some Christmas presents shopping done! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteRaffle name: Nikki O
I'd buy some books.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
Slippers for my grandson to wear around the house.
ReplyDeleteI'd buy a doll for my niece
ReplyDeleteI would buy a new blush brush
ReplyDeleteRSS feed with Bloglines reader via email: jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteIf I win I would invest the money. phdragonlady@hughes.net
ReplyDeleteI would buy Christmas gifts
ReplyDeleteI would buy my son some legos
ReplyDeleteapril yedinak
Christmas presents for grandkids.
ReplyDeleteI would buy some books
ReplyDeleteChristmas gifts
ReplyDeleteannabella @ centurytel dot net
Christmas
ReplyDeleteRafflecopter Name: Dawna Newman
Christmas gifts for my kids.
ReplyDeleteProbably books.
ReplyDeleteI would buy a piece of jewelry on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteToys for the kids for Christmas :)
ReplyDeletei would buy xmas gifts
ReplyDeleteI'd buy books
ReplyDeleteI'd put it towards Christmas gifts.
ReplyDeleteSupplies for my new jewelry business
ReplyDeleteI would buy a Lego set for my son for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI'd put it towards a new Keurig coffee maker
ReplyDeleteBooks or Sock Monkeys!
ReplyDeleteIf I won I'd use it toward Christmas presents
ReplyDeletei would put it toward a zoobie for my son. it's all he has been talking about.
ReplyDeleteI would buy video games for my kids
ReplyDeleteI'd get lush goodies! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd put it towards Christmas Gifts. I still have to buy for my dad. He's the most difficult person to shop for. (Nikki Marie on rafflecopter)
ReplyDeleteI'd get some new underwear!
ReplyDeleteThis is just in time for the Holiday Shopping season! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like to use it to buy coffee so I can make it through the holidays ;)
ReplyDeleteIf i win i have some money for food!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the contest. We could really use some extra money this year to use for Christmas. I appreciate the chance at winning!
ReplyDeletethanks so much!! i would love to get the last two books in the book series i have been reading, and a cloth diaper for my son :) happy thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletepuddle_of_light at yahoo dot com
Thanks! This would help me get some gifts for my kids!
ReplyDeleteI'd buy my daughter a SpongeBob DVD
ReplyDeleteabfantom at yahoo dot com
I'd use it for Christmas shopping.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much and Happy Holidays.
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com
Thanks for the giveaway! I will buy books for my sons
ReplyDeleteseyma_bennett@hotmail.com
Help with Xmas Gifts
ReplyDeleteI would buy something on Ebay.
ReplyDeleteI would buy gas for my car.
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
i would put it towards the new furby
ReplyDeleteI'd put it toward a laptop.
ReplyDeleteI'd put itin our vacatino fund
ReplyDeletemsboatgal at aol.com
A steamer.
ReplyDeleteI'd buy some ink for my printer.
ReplyDeleteI'd buy shrimp
ReplyDeletesksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net
I would put it towards the Bunn coffee maker that I am hoping to get on Amazon.com for Christmas. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI would use it for CDs or DVDs
ReplyDeleteI'd buy Christmas decorations - thank you!
ReplyDeleteI would probably shop around on etsy for some cute handmade gifts :)
ReplyDeleteI'd buy some new boots.
ReplyDeleteI'd use it to purchase Nike athletic socks for my son. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would get stocking stuffers for my husband and daughter
ReplyDeleteI would buy Swedish Fish and vacuum cleaner bags.
ReplyDeleteI would put it towards holiday shopping
ReplyDeleteI would use it toward the heat bill :)
ReplyDeleteThis would go into savings :)
ReplyDeleteI'd buy something for myself! :)
ReplyDeleteI would order some dvd movies my daughter wants.. thanks
ReplyDeleteChristmas presents for my husband and friends.
ReplyDeleteI'd buy lunch while I am out Christmas shopping (Debra L. Guillen)
ReplyDeleteI would buy my elderly father a Christmas present!
ReplyDeleteI would get a Christmas gift for my Mom.
ReplyDeleteIt would go towards Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI would buy a new wallet!
ReplyDeleteI like to stash my cash so I'd be saving up but I have no idea for what
ReplyDeleteI'd like to buy something christmassy for the house. My stuff looks jaded now.
ReplyDeleteI would use it for Christmas presents.
ReplyDeleteI would put it towards the Nintendo 3ds that my daughter wants for Christmas. Thank you!
ReplyDeletecrystalfaulkner2000 at yahoo dot com
I'd give it to my husband to spend at his leisure
ReplyDeleteuse it for christmas shopping - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
ReplyDeleteI'd use it for christmas gifts
ReplyDelete(jen487@Hotmail.com)
toys for my sons
ReplyDeleteI would buy my baby girl something
ReplyDeleteI would buy a decent kitchen knife.
ReplyDeleteI'd get toys
ReplyDeleteI would use it to buy my daughter the doll she wants for Christmas
ReplyDeleteI would use it towards a play kitchen for my daughter.
ReplyDeleteLisa Garner
I would use it toward Star Trek The Next Generation on Blu Ray for my husband for Christmas
ReplyDeleteI would buy stocking stuffers
ReplyDeletecookie making supplies
ReplyDeleteI would buy some movies on my kids Christmas list
ReplyDeleteI would use it towards a bread machine.
ReplyDeleteTara Woods
I would put it towards my husbands birthday present. Im not sure what im getting him yet but I would really like to get him something great!
ReplyDeleteChristmas gifts
ReplyDeleteI would buy some new books
ReplyDeleteBBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com
A video game for my daughter.
ReplyDeleteGroceries!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the contest.
slehan at juno dot com
I would buy some soy candles to give as gifts.
ReplyDeleteHoliday gifts!
ReplyDeletei would buy movies
ReplyDeleteI'd buy groceries
ReplyDeletealterna7 at hotmail dot com
It would help towards our bills.
ReplyDeleteCraft supplies :)
ReplyDeleteJessica Eaton Ledford
cherriesjessilee at gmail dot com
i would get x-mas gifts
ReplyDeleterounder9834 @yahoo.com
I'd get my husband a video game
ReplyDeleteI will put it toward a swim suit. I am cruising in January.
ReplyDeleteI'd get some Christmas gifts!
ReplyDeleteI'd use this to buy groceries.
ReplyDeleteI'd buy some DVDs
ReplyDeleteAfter buying for everyone else in preparation for Christmas, I'd treat myself with Red Bull and chocolate.
ReplyDeletetridingermckee at gmail dot com
Definitely christmas presents
ReplyDeleteI'd buy some Christmas gifts :)
ReplyDeleteI'd probably use it to pay bills.
ReplyDelete