Monday, November 19, 2012

Romwe Lace Up Black Ankle Boots Review

 
 
Black Ankle Boots, featuring a lace up design, round toes, lace up on the top, high heels and rubber sole finish.

Fabric
Cashmere

Washing
To maintain appearance and condition, wipe light marks with a soft cloth.
 
Price
$111.99 
 
 
My Review
 
As many of you know, I have been a Romwe Fashion Blogger for awhile now.  I absolutely love their stuff and can't wait for my next shipment of awesome goodies.  The last item I spent my credits on were these super cute Lace Up Black Ankle Boots.  I ordered them with every intention of only wearing them jeans.  After receiving them, I realized they would go well with dresses too.  I ordered a US size 8 and they were a little tight but tolerable.  They have stretched some since I wore them.  They pretty much fit perfectly now.  I love the softness of the boots and get alot of compliments on them.  I would definitely recommend Romwe to anyone looking for boots, shoes, clothing, or any fashion accessories.  Check out their website, and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest.


 
 
If you are a blogger and interested in becoming a Fashion Blogger for Romwe, click HERE for more info.

 
 
Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes through the Romwe Fashion Blogger Program and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment